Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Campbell Family Reunion

I want the whole world to know what a great family I have. We had our annual Campbell Family Reunion last week and for the first time in many years, we were all able to be there together. When you have a family of 14, it is difficult to all come together and we are so BLESSED that we were all able to do so. The family pictures were one of the best moments for me. There was a feeling of togetherness that I hope to hold on to forever.
A tribute to my family that I love and cherish! I love you! Pictured below in order: Front Row: Tawnja, Jennifer, Brenda, Tiffany, Jennifer, Mom, Tracy, Debbie, Valerie, Karmen
Back Row: Benjamin, Keith, Papa, Joel
Ok, wait.......if you've just read my sister, Tiff's comment, you've discovered that I can't even get my own family straight! Hilarious!!!! Go back and read Tiff's comment, and then you can look at people's faces and this time I'll match up their names CORRECTLY! ...........I hope............
Front Row: Tawnja, Jennifer, Brenda, Tiffany, Karmen, Mom, Tracy, Debbie, Valerie, Koriann
Back Row: Benjamin, Keith, Papa, Joel

18 comments:

Tiff George said...

I am peeing at you! You have Jen listed twice, Guppy not listed at all, and you have Guppy labeled as Karmen! We all look so much alike that we even got oursleves mixed up...ha ha! I loved our reunion, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that we got a current family photo! Love ya!

Allie said...

Haha Debbie! Hey those are some awesome photos, who took them? :)

Deb-t said...

Oh my gosh I am seriously almost peeing my pants! That is so FUNNY, Tiff! I better hurry and go fix that............

val said...

I love these pics! Thanks for all the work to get them done, guys! Also, so funny at the name mix-up!

Traci said...

What a great looking family! I love the first one- so good! Where were these taken at, very beautiful and simple- love it!!!
That is awesome that you all could be there too!!

Ruuddudes said...

I was wondering why the heck you skipped me!! How funny! Jen and I are basically twins. Wait. That's what people say about you and me, too! Too much dark hair and dark eyes going on... Hilariousness!

Doney Days said...

Ok, so I wanted to cry when I saw these pics. I just love this family and I love seeing a current pic of all of you. I can't believe you were all able to be there! I am peeing that you mixed the names up! Love ya!

erika said...

You have a beautiful family!You are soo lucky to having them.You make me laugh & cry at the same time with the pictures & mixed up names.I guess that's what happens with a big family.
It looks like you had a blast.You guys know how to party.

Sondra said...

Those are such awesome pictures Deb! It is so hard to get so many all together at once. Those pictures are definitely a keepsake. Beautiful family.

Sondra said...

I just love that top picture! I clicked on it to make it big. How fun!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Campbell Soup!! (Remember your family's flag for Ward Campouts?)
Loved the photos, loved that you mixed up your sisters! Don't worry - I do it too! Dang big Mormon families!
Hahaha Good times!

p.s. Happy Anniversary to you, too!!

{Quellie} said...

Deb, What an awesome family! And way cute pictures. I bet you all have a GREAT time when you get together!

Kris and Kelli said...

Oh my goodness Deb, you look amazing!!! You have an adorable family and I confess I didn't know you had that many siblings.

Brooklyn said...

That was such a fun reunion!!!!
& those are such cute pics of you all!!

Brett and Marianne said...

That is so great that you could all be there! What a great family!

Camille said...

Oh that is so awesome you guys all got to see each other! I bet you had a blast! We absolutely love your family. We still all talk about Uncle Chad's stories he tells and miss you so much! Did he tell any stories when you got together?

Bennifer said...

Seriously the cutest family pics I have ever seen. I LOVE IT that you mixed them up to. Classic Debbie.

Summer said...

These are such great pictures! Isn't it so fun to get the WHOLE family together? It happens pretty rarely with us, too. So did you attempt a picture with all the spouses and grandkids? Last time we tried that, it was a disaster, and there are only 13 grandkids!

Sign me!