Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sisters Weekend Part 2

Here is Jen with her cute baggie of goodies. She put in some dove chocolates, some breathe right nasal strips (totally funny!) and some cherry carmex. Jaden snores so I'm going to try the nasal strips out on him!

Here's Tiffany with her tootsie rolls, some shiny lipgloss and some lotion for our purses. She and Tracy were so funny because they kept 'apologizing like a Campbell' for being too practical in their goodie bags. SILLY! That was the fun part...seeing everyones different ideas. Plus I was totally out of lotion...


This is Tracy with her bottle of Calcium pills for all of us. The funny thing about this was that we all gasped in happiness about getting this! We small boned too-skinny Campbells are starved for strong bones and it was funny to see how excited we all were about these!

Nadja made the cutest witch hats that she painted up and decorated herself. We all squealed with excitement to get a cute Halloween decoration!

I had made up some wooden blocks and decorated them up for everyone there. The 'C' is for Campbell. Each sister there had the letter for her last name to display somewhere at their house (G for George, B for Beckett, R for Ross, H for Hansen, M for Memmott, P for Pope etc...).
We stayed up til just after 2am on Friday and then crashed. Saturday we had orange rolls for breakfast and then headed off to Salt Lake Temple for a lunch and a session. There is something special about being in the temple with your family. All the sweet little old temple ladies kept commenting on how we all looked alike and was amazed at how many sister's we had.
SISTER'S NIGHT ROCKS!

18 comments:

Allison Claire said...

Deb! This looks like so much fun. I am glad that you had a great time with your sisters (and Ben). I am laughing about the calcium pills! LOL! Oh and you can add more pictures to the post after you add 5. Just click on the little picture icon and you can add 5 more if you want to the same post. Either way, super cute pictures of all of you!! :)

Kally said...

Those are totally cute. Everyone was so creative, Im glad you guys had fun and Im sorry I missed it. The next one! YAY! You guys are funny!!!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Those ideas are so cute! I think you left out all of the PMP that was done that night!!

Kris and Kelli said...

I still can't believe you have such a huge family. I just can't fathom it. It looks like such a great time with the sistas.

Allie said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY DEB! GUESS WHAT? ONLY ONE MORE MONTH UNTIL__________ ________! YAY!

Deb-t said...

Allie...that's what Maddie said today! Could that be DISNEYLAND?!
I hope you are brave to ride all the loopy scary fast crazy rides!
Tower of Terror is best....

Kally said...

How can you write all these things about being excited and not even include Twilight. Hello, there is a reason it rhymes with highlight. It will be the highlight of your trip:):):):)

Doney Days said...

That is so tender! I love your Sister's weekend. You guys are too cute! Miss you! Love ya!

erika said...

Wow! I wish we did that.
How fun.
Miss you !

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

This was the BEST! What a fun and lovely weekend we had! Good job Tiff and Deb for organizing it!

Jen Ross said...

Yes, it was an awesome weekend to spend with all you sweet sisters! Hopefully next time we can all make it!

Jen Ross said...

Yes, it was an awesome weekend to spend with all you sweet sisters! Hopefully next time we can all make it!

Jen Ross said...

Oops, I have no idea what I just did to make it appear twice...sorry!

Katrina said...

It looks like a super fun sleep over like when we were kids. I wish I could do that too. I'll try to do one sometime for my sisters too. Thanks for the ideas!

k8shoe said...

Sisters are awesome. You are super lucky to have so many of them. What a fun idea!

Ruuddudes said...

Can I just say, "WAAH!" I vow to NEVER miss again!!!!

Karmen said...

Grandioso indeed! Thanks for all the fun pictures! One of these days I'm going to update my blog with Sister's Night pictures, til then...thanks for yours! (When's our next one again!?)

Brett and Marianne said...

What a fun idea! We are trying to organize the same thing! You guys are our inspiration!

Sign me!