Monday, May 4, 2009

Tiff's baby!

Okay, this might be confusing since the title is, "Tiff's baby"...let me back up. This is ONE DAY before Tiff had her baby. We were actually visiting our friend, Karen who had just had her baby on April 21st. Tiff is holding Karen's baby, little Harry....

Fast forward 24 hours...and now it's Tiffy's turn! I think her due date was May 3rd but little Blake decided to come April 22nd. He's so adorable! Here is a picture of Nadja, Laney, Tyler, Tracy, Mother, Tiffany, Braiden and me. Hmm... where's Blake?

Oh, there he is! Look at those beautiful, bright eyes. He's such a dolly. Tiff and Mike, you two did fantastic!!!!!



7 comments:

erika said...

I love all the new babies being born ,very cute!
Too bad Blake didn't want to wait for Rory chad bday on the 23th.
Ha ha!Any way~ Babies will come whe they want too!

Kally said...

That is awesome, good job Debbie to go see Tiff. Good Job to your Ma and Pa to surprise them, I thought that was awesome. Blake is one cute little boy that is forsure.

val said...

I didn't even know the parents went up there to see Tif until a few days ago! So glad you all got to see TIf and Blakey! I wanted to jump in the car right away and come too. Plus, I want to see the rest of you, of course! Great pics, and cute of Karen and Harry too!!

Tracy Beckett said...

Lovely post, Deb-T! That was so fun to go see Tiff & Blake and all the rest of you who were there. Love the pictures--that last one is so awesome!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

hahaha I love my JBS hair! I guess I should call it JHB (Just Had Baby) hair. Tiffany and her baby are so cute!

k8shoe said...

What a cute, tiny baby! Congrats Tiff (I'll post on her blog too)!

Tiff George said...

Oh you sweet thing - thanks for doing a post about me and little Blakey! It was so fun to go see Karen and cute little Harry, and then to have it be my turn the very next day! It was also so much fun to have so many visitors - thanks for coming, everyone! Can I pretty please steal these pics and post them on my blog, too? I hope to do another post before the day is done, but we'll see...love you!

Sign me!