Tuesday, July 28, 2009

IT'S TRUE!!!!

Here is my announcement to the family this past weekend. After holding in my GREAT news for four months....I can finally let the world know that I'M GONNA HAVE ME A BABY!
 My cute neice, Mindy (Tracy's daughter) made me this shirt to wear for when I was going to make my announcement.
Here's little Rendon waving to all of us letting us know he's in there!
What a special time in my life this is for me. Those of you close to me know how hard and long I have struggled to have another baby. This is truly a miracle child and although he's due at Christmas-time, December 27th...how could we ever complain? Just get here safe and sound, little one...

16 comments:

Kris and Kelli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so awesome! You look adorable with a baby belly!

Tracy Collings said...

I love the last picture! Very pretty.

Campbell said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you...I seriously had a huge lump in my throat when you announced it at the family reunion!!! Yay, I'm so happy!!

The Walch Family said...

Congrats!!! Babies are wonderful!

Kally said...

I love this! I love that you are having a little baby boy! So many cute pictures, and so much joy! Hooray! We love you guys! We are so happy for you!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Deb-T! I am so excited for you and Matt! I know how hard it's been. I can't wait to meet little Ren!

grandmasue said...

Debbie and Matt, thanks for keeping us updated. It helps us feel a part of it all. Rendon, you just keep growing. and don't be too anxious to come out and meet the family.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Brown

val said...

Deb, here I am bawling like a baby, and I already knew about this! So precious of pics, and we are so excited for you! The shirt turned out darling, Mindy!!!!

Kris said...

Yeah! So happy for you!!! You are so beautiful with that little round tummy!

MikesDork said...

Congrats Debbie.... that is super exciting news!

erika said...

Yea! Glad it took on my bday.
Can't wait to see him!

k8shoe said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! You are such a cute prego....all belly. All you Campbell girls are that way.

So how in the heck did you keep that a secret that long? You're a good secret keeper!!!!!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Yay!

Summer said...

Hooray! What exciting news! Keep taking the belly pictures, you'll love seeing the progression. :)

Kitty said...

You are so incredibaly pretty deb! Cangrats on the baby!

Brett and Marianne said...

Wow! I'm so happy for you! Congrats! What wonderful news!

Sign me!