Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter Dance Recital

Maddie had her last dance recital of the year last week. As always, she did a fantastic job up on stage!

Aunt Pam was in town for a few days and was able to make the recital with us.
In fact, she was the one who did Maddie's hair and makeup for the night...hence the reason Maddie "sparkles"!

Here is Maddie with her cousin, Allie who is also on her dance team.

And here's the whole Brown/North gang out to dinner one night.
Left to right:
Amber, Colton, Aiden, Maddie, Grandma North, Aunt Pam, Debbie, Matt, and Jaden in front.

5 comments:

Kally said...

YAY, Maddie you sound like you did such a good job, I wish I could have seen it. You look very gorgeous and you sparkle!!! :)


Debbie are you back into your regular clothes already? You look great but if you are, no fair. How old is Rendon? Julia ia 2, and I am still not in my regular clothes! haha on me! sniff sniff. :)


Anyways love you all and hope everything and everyone is doing well.

erika said...

Where is baby Rendon?

val said...

Wow, look at my beautiful and talented nieces! You'll have to do your dance for me one of these days, since I missed it at Thanksgiving too :< Love you guys, and Deb, you are back in skinny jeans?! Oh my, lucky!

Tracy Beckett said...

Cute pictures! The recital was lovely indeed! And Erika, Rendon was at my house hanging out. It was awesome! Love you all.

grandmasue said...

Maddie, you are so dang cute. Next year we will be there.

Sign me!