Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dance, dance!

These first two pictures are taken right before Maddie's dance recital.  She performed two numbers and unfortunately, I didn't get her in her other costume before she changed.  On her second dance number, Jaden joined Maddie and performed a cute dance.  I was unable to upload it here for some reason but it is on my facebook!


Here is Maddie and Allie at their dance competition last month where their team took third place!      Can you tell they are proud to be a part of Grantsville Dance?!


7 comments:

Doney Days said...

Such cute dancers! And I love the one that Jaden got to do with her! So sweet!

Karmen said...

Yeah for dance! What great pictures and cute girls (and boy!) How do they get such cute, modest costumes?

Kally said...

They both look so cute, I love that Jaden got to be in one of the dances, I'll have to go watch it on fb. Good Job to Maddie and Allie, I can't wait to put Julia in dance. Fun girl stuff!

Kally said...

P.S. I love what you have written about all your kids on the side of your blog, I need to do that again. Your funny, Rendon came on black friday so you couldn't go shopping! :) Cute little thing, you better take him this year! :)

Kaycee said...

3rd place! that's awesome! I didn't knew she and Allie danced!
Maybe they can perform at Andrews farewell!

Kitty said...

Good job Maddie and Allie! Or should I say, GRANTSVILLE DANCE!

val said...

Fun! I loved seeing the video of their dance on fb. How fun to have these cute cousins on the same dance team!

Sign me!