Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Uh-oh...a tag. Blast!

Well if you know me at all, it's rather impossible for me to put one word to a question. I am changing the rules to this tag so that I can answer any way I want to because frankly, my dear...I gon't give a tag! (I'm so lame! Ok, I'll TRY to one word it here-)

1. Where is your cell phone?
Purse
2. Your significant other?
3. Your hair? Will be getting colored tomorrow.
4. Your mother? Loves working at Walmart!
5. Your father? Bishop
6. Your favorite thing? Pristine (That's the name of my new car and I love her!)
7. Your dream last night? None.
8 Your favorite drink? Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? To have a baby!
10. The room you’re in? Office
11. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
12. Your fear? Spiders, the dark, airplanes, cockroaches, dogs, that I won't ever have any more babies.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? not 36 years old
14. What you’re not? Pregnant
15. Muffins? Dry and gross.
16. One of your wish list items? To have a baby.
17. Where you grew up? Idaho and Utah
18. The last thing you did? Cut up chicken
19. What are you wearing? Jeans and a striped shirt
20. Favorite gadget? My crop-o-dile! Say goodbye to the inconvenience of eyelet setter tools!
21. Your pets? 3 kitties. Unless you count the butchered cow and pig in my freezer.
22. Your computer? Wonderful
23.Your mood? Ornery. It's just that certain time...
24. Missing someone? Joel and Kally
25.Your car? Pristine!
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Favorite store? Mall
28. Like someone? SARAH PALIN!
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today. Life is laughable
31. Last time you cried? Today. See question 23. Grrrr.

Ok, I now tag: TIFFANY, KALLY, VAL, NADJA, BRENDA, GUPPY!

14 comments:

Jen Ross said...

Deb, you're so cute! Thanks for brightening my day with your cute blog!

Doney Days said...

First of of, I'm peeing that you said "I don't give a tag!" And second I'm peeing that you named your car Pristine! I just love you Deb!

val said...

So fun, Deb! I love to 'hear' you when I read your posts! You write like you talk, and I love it!! I love reading tags, cuz they always make me laugh! And I can't believe you know how to spell 'ornery', but it bugs me to spell it like that because it looks wrong! Except I can hear you pronouncing it like it's spelled!! Unless I'm just uneducated when I say 'awnry'! Whatever.

Camille said...

I didn't know you were trying to get preggers! Love hearing more about you, you funny girl!

The Edwards Family said...

Deb,

My long lost friend, how the heck are you? You look fantastic! I am so glad you found me through Heather's blog, of course you can add me to yours. I will add you too, so we can keep in touch. BTW, your answers to the tag were so funny, I laughed really hard that in 6 years you don't want to be 36. Me neither!!! Take Care.

With love,
Bree

Kally said...

Oh Debbie how I miss you, I wish I could have a baby for you. Im sorry. Im also sorry its that time of the month, but you are hilarious, I wish we lived closer. We love you

erika said...

You crack me up! miss you!

Tiff George said...

Ha ha - you have the best answers ever! I love the "dry and gross" muffin answer - so true! And I'm peeing at your "I don't give a tag!" comment - you're the best! But why, oh why don't you miss me, too? :( (Only kidding) You guys are in our prayers! I just know you'll have another baby again someday. Hang in there and I love you!

Sondra said...

Oh! What a great tag! I really did laugh out loud at your answers a few times! You have such a fun and spicy personality! I love you cousin!

Karmen said...

THanks for not tagging me...whatever! You must know that I probably won't do it, eh? I need to call you one of these days and "catch up". Love your buns! Oh, and I love the Crop o Dile too! I talked a teenager at the Scrapbook store into lowering the price so I got it for only $9! Don't tell!

Kris and Kelli said...

So like you to change the rules of the game - LOL. Deb, you crack me up and I love reading about all that's going on. Blogs are great aren't they?

Deb-t said...

Ok, Karmen...now I feel bad. I seriously thought our cousin Traci Bailey had already tagged you on this one so I didn't want to tag you twice! I just went and checked though and she tagged you on something else. Oopsie daisy!
Looks like you've got a tag or two to catch up on!

k8shoe said...

I love Sarah too. I don't love pigs and cows in my freezer so much.

Ruuddudes said...

TAG? What the Tag? Don't you know I'm anti-tag?!?!? Okay, you can call me a hag. I'm pretty sure I just heard you mumble it under your breath anyway... :) I'm a Tag-Hag!

Sign me!