Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Nephi Campbell Family Reunion

My Uncle Gary held a family reunion up in Hobble Creek Canyon in Utah County. It was so fun to be able to go. My Grandma and Grandpa Campbell are so dear to me and so time spent with them it a treasure. You never know how long you'll have them with you.
This first pic is of my with my Grandma Elaine and Grandpa Nephi Campbell. Next to that one is my Aunt Pam and Uncle Jim who are brother and sister to my dad. Below left is a picture of my Aunt Terri putting on Bingo for the kids and the last one is of my cousin Steve and his girlfriend, Katie.


Here we have my Papa giving his dad a hello kiss. My parents came up from St. George for the day and turned around and had to be home for church the next day (My dad is Bishop of the singles ward down there and couldn't miss his meetings). The next photo is of my cousin Shaunee's family with her husband and 8 kids! Below left is my cousin Erika and her two kids, Mackenzie and Cameron and last is a pic of my cousin Katrina and her son, Travis.


OK here it might get a little tricky. Perhaps one of my dear cousins will help me fill in those faces I can't remember. This first pic is of my cousin, Shane and his wife Tina (Thanks, Traci!). Next to that is my cousin Travis and his wife, Jessica. Below left is my cousin Dustin and his wife, Laura and the last pic is of my SILLY Uncle Gary and my sweet Aunt Terri.

OK, this first pic is of my cousin Rachel and her two sons, Jake and Sterling. Next to that is my cousin Brandon and his fiance________. Below left is my cousin Stacie and her husband Jeff and their two kids and last is my sweet Grandma Campbell.

All in all it was a fun day to spend with my relatives that I don't always get to see all that often. Love you all!

10 comments:

Traci said...

Wow! Look at all the pics! Fun to see loads of people. Glad you were able to make it too!
I will help with some of the names-
Shane and Tina, Travis and Jessica, Rachel with Jake and Sterling.
Hope that helps!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Debs, I am bawling like a baby as I look at these pictures! I wanted to go SOOO BAD! But it didn't work out for us. I'm so glad you got to go! Yay! for you and WAAAHH!!!! for me... Maybe I should petition to have it in Burley next year...that'll be a little more do-able for us! :)

erika said...

Next time just call me if you need help on this side of the family.

Kris and Kelli said...

That looks like so much fun, and you're so right that you never know how much time you'll have with them. I love the pictures and I'm so glad you finally updated!

Jen Ross said...

Oh Deb, thanks for the wonderful pictures! It's so good to see relatives that I haven't seen for such a long time! You are a sweetheart for sharing these with the rest of us.

Luvu! Jen

val said...

Wow, so awesome! Thanks for sharing all these pics with us! I love them all, but was so happy to see cousin Travis on there. We ran around together when we were really young, and the meetings since then have been few and far between.... Looking good! Love all those Campbells!

Camille said...

Oh cute pics.. love to see your sweet dad. He would seriously be the funnest bishop of a singles ward. It is refreshing to see your long lost extended family, huh? Now we just need to get all the Fowers together!

Ruuddudes said...

Glad you were able to make it! I need SO BADLY to make a trip to visit G-ma & G-Pa. It's been several years since I've seen them! (You'd think the 4 hour drive wouldn't seen so hard to make, but...)

Sondra said...

Oh sad that I wasn't there! I am seriously sad about it! Really and I promise, if I hadn't been flying out of the country in two days I would have for certain been there!

Katrina said...

It was so nice to see you at the reunion! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures. It was so fun.

Sign me!