Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holiday Schtuff...........


Here is Maddie and Jaden with their new PJ's Christmas Eve.
 
Maddie had her Winter dance recital and did such a great job! There to support her were Grandma and Grandpa Brown, Grandma North, Me (manning the camera) and of course, Jaden! We had to record it for Dad to watch later because he had to work that night.



Me on my 31st birthday. It's absolutely disgusting that time marches on and aging is inevitable. In this picture I'm celebrating because my sister, Tracy and her family came over and sang me the coolest rendition of "Happy Birthday" you ever heard. It was totally rockin'!





6 comments:

Traci said...

Fun pictures! Happy belated Birthday!!!!
You crack me up with the things you say!!!

erika said...

Looks like a good b-day& a wonderful christmas!

Kally said...

Yay for Gran-T to get Aiden a little 4wheeler that is so cute! Yay for your fun Happy Birthday and Christmas!!!

Allie said...

I don't know how good we sounded singing happy birthday, but it was fun!

val said...

When did that Grand-baby of yours get so big? What a cutie pie! And I wish I was there for your gayest birthday ever. How dare you turn 31, that means I am much older! Wish I would've heard the Becketts song...

Kitty said...

Awesome!

Sign me!