Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tribute To Shania




Ok so if anyone knows me, they know that I have a slight obsession with Shania Twain. I think she is the best entertainer, has the cutest attitude and a huge heart. I've seen her perform in Salt Lake City as well as in Jacksonville, Florida and she is awesome!

Well, I faithfully consult my People Magazine each week and to my HORROR this last issue stated Shania and her husband, Mutt Lange are separating due to Mutt's infidelity with a longtime (so-called) friend of Shania's. In fact, this "friend" has been managing their chateau in Switzerland (which is where I believe Mutt has been hiding my Princess). What a hag! Even so, has anyone ever gotten a good look at Mutt? There's no other words to describe him but an 'ugly mutt!'

There's no doubt in my mind Shania will recover from this fortunate (for her) mishap. Just a minor bump in the road for someone FEMININELY STRONG like Shania. I think it's high time she burst back into the scene with some new material.....aimed at her ignorant husband who doesn't know what he's just given up! I wonder whose bed Mutt's boots have been under ... cuz clearly, he is no longer any man of hers!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. You are a hoot. :) Oh yes, that is sad. We will have to make a new music video in honor of her. :) Love Mindy

Traci said...

I just learned something new about you- a Shania lover!!! I did hear about her lame hubby, I am a IN TOUCH Weekly reader myself. Maybe we should go to Switzerland together to see what we can do to help, or just for fun!

Doney Days said...

I'm peeing how you used the songs at the end of your post! My poor Shania! I've never liked Mutt and always thought he was an ugly mutt too and wondered why the heck she was with him. Gees Mutt, DON'T BE STUPID! She can do better anyways, she's so dang cute! Obviously, HOME AIN'T WHERE HIS HEART IS ANYMORE. FROM THIS MOMENT ON she should just tell him "IF YOU"RE NOT IN IT FOR LOVE, I'M OUTTA HERE!" She really does need to make a big comeback and ROCK THIS COUNTRY!
Ok, so I could go on and on. Thanks for the Shania update. I haven't read the People magazine in a while! Love ya!

Tracy Beckett said...

Great post, Deb-T! I laughed and had a good smile. Sad about Shania...and I loved all the song references. You guys are hilarious!

Camille said...

Sorry I haven't been on your blog sooner! You are right, Shania is amazing! Can you imagine... she is like in her 40's and still looks like 20! That is so not fair what a hottie she is! Her husband has to be a dumb one!

val said...

THIS post is the best ever! I have been a Shania fan forever, and always was jealous because you looked more like her than me..hmm! Can't believe the loser husband she has..don't know why she married him in the 1st place, but you and Heather had the best song references about it! Let me play too: Shania, its about time for a Party for Two with Mark McGrath..mmmmm. A much cuter couple you two would be! That's all, but I'll think of more as soon as I'm done, I'm sure!

Tiff George said...

LOVED this post! I could just hear you reading this post to me in my head - you're hilarious! Could she be any more beautiful? She's way better off without him, in my opinion. I feel sad for her - very heartbreaking, but at the same time, GOOD RIDDANCE, Mutt!

Allison Claire said...

An ugly mutt! lol!! Shania is beautiful, I am sure she will find somebody better than Mutt!

Kris and Kelli said...

Deb, you crack me up! I wouldn't have expected that you would follow a celebrity so closely. But because of the passion behind your words, I'll have to say, good riddance to the ugly Mutt. Oh and I LOVED the poem you wrote for Heather's birthday. What a poet you are.

Kitty said...

I like Shania Twain too!

Unknown said...

SOO SOOO SAD

Jaden Brown said...

MOM LOVES TRIPLE LOVES LOVES SHANIA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruuddudes said...

I SO expected this post from you!!! And, DUH, who are all the losers that voted on my poll that said, "Who Cares" to my Shania vs. Mutt questions?! I'm thinking of losing some of my so-called "friends" on behalf of your Shania obsession!
Great Post! Love you!

Sign me!