Monday, March 2, 2009

Catchin' up a bit...

Below is a picture of two foreign exchange students, Danny and Noo, that are living with my sister, Guppy (Koriann) and her husband, Tony. They came to Utah for a short visit and we had a blast with them!
Ok I'm finally getting around to blogging Maddie's birthday party. I'm really bummed because apparently I had the video camera rolling the whole time and only managed to get a few still photo's. Dang! We had a blast anyway, and I'm happy that Maddie isn't "too cool" to have me involved with her parties yet. We had a lot of fun making dance and music videos to some Shania Twain and Taylor Swift songs and the girls didn't want to go home.








Maddie and her new digital camera!


13 comments:

Kally said...

Im so happy you put your house on here. I was just thinking today how I wondered how it was going. It was fun to see Maddie have some fun at her birthday. They did some pretty cool/cute music videos to Taylor Swift. Wahoo.

Kally said...

Im so blondish, by the way your house looks good, how is the back coming along? I like that you put "brown" for your name, creative. :)

erika said...

Your house is looking Good.
I would've love to see the girls video.
Can't wait to see you soon!!

Unknown said...

Mother, I just thought I would let you know I will never want you to miss one of my birthday partys. SO THERE.
Love you,
Love Maddie

Traci said...

the house is looking great! i bet you are way excited for it too!
what a fun b-day party too!

Anonymous said...

oh boy those two boys are cuties lol colton was right one of them look like my friend ivan lol... well the house is looking good lol and maddie is getting older way fun lol soon she will be 16 what then lol that will be fun i cant wait well miss ya'll loves ya

Briana said...

Your house is going to be awesome! Looks like Maddie had a great party! cute camera!

Camille said...

That looks like a rockin birthday party! Love the house, it looks amazing!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Looks great! Maddies party looks like you all had a blast! Love ya!

Doney Days said...

The house is going so fast! I'm so excited to see it when it's done! Sounds like Maddie's party was a blast. I want to be young and carefree again!

Tiff George said...

What a fun birthday party! Maddie is such a doll - I love how she commented and told you you're always welcome at her parties - what a sweetie! You are the life of the party, you know.... Anyway, your house is looking fantastic and we can't wait to come out and see it in person! Love you!

val said...

We love BROWN houses too! It is looking fantastic! Just wish we could get ours STARTED around here... And what a sweet Maddie-girl, and what a fun party. I want to come next time!?

Katrina said...

Wow, your house is coming right along. That's so cool. It's very pretty.

Sign me!