Saturday, March 21, 2009

Girls night...and Twilight!

Each month we have a friend get together and this time it was at Heather's house. A few of us were heading out to the release party of the DVD Twilight afterwards while some were staying longer at Heather's to chat. Kim, who is NOT a Twilight fan...showed up with this life-size Edward poster. We about died of laughter!!!!
Here is a picture of the whole group: Karen, Amanda, Shelby, Heather, Edward, Deb, Ginger,
Kim, Christy, and Michelle.



Well lo and behold look who showed up to Walmart at midnight?! It's Victoria herself. We were quite happy about that. This picture should be switched with the last one but I'm not starting over! Anyway, this picture was taken right after she signed my shirt (I also got a signed DVD) and the security people were whisking me away because it was the next person's turn. They were RUSHING people through! But it was worth it to see Victoria....


Here she is signing my shirt. She was SO BEAUTIFUL in person it was amazing. Oh...and lucky for me I was wearing a shirt with "The bad vamps" on it....so she must have liked that!







9 comments:

Allie said...

That sounds like fun! I can't believe Victoria was there, that is pretty cool! That is funny that you guys had a life size Edward! Are you going to blog Maddie's "thing"? You should unless it would embarrass her! Well I love ya!

Allison Claire said...

Get that cardboard cutout OUT! lol! You silly Twilight fans, I am surprised that Kim agreed to come! hahaha.
Victoria is very beautiful though! I will have have to admit that I think Robert Pattinson is pretty hot! :)

Doney Days said...

Last night was so fun!!!! Sorry I didn't make it to Walmsrt with because I'm decrepit! I love you Deb!

Deb-t said...

Allie- OF COURSE I will blog about Maddie's nose....I'm waiting for her surgery next week because then she'll actually have her nose brace on. I didn't want to blog that until there was something to look at!!!!

erika said...

You are one lucky Girl to see Victoria!
Did you know she was gonna be there? So what Walmart did you go to? What A fun girls night out.
I need to go &buy the movie.

wardlecrowthers said...

Deb, will you email me the pictures? Last night was way too much fun, and Kimmie was too hysterical with that Edward, that was the best part of the whole night! I wish we could have hung out with those guys longer! Victoria was gorgeous!!! A-Dub!

Traci said...

what a fun gno! awesome you met victoria in person- she really is pretty!
bought a new tv just to watch twilight on with my hubby- made it watch it, what a sport. at the end he told me it was quite a chickflick!!!

Briana said...

That is funny! how cool getting to meet Victoria! love the bad vamps shirt!

val said...

What a fun night! I wish I could come hang with your gno's, you guys always are so fun and funny! Great job Kim on the life-size of Edward..hilarious! And good job on the bad-vamp shirt for Victoria to sign.. way cool, and I love the whisking away pic!!

Sign me!