Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Midnight Release Party/ New Moon!

We decided to brave the midnight release party of New Moon. Last year I went with some friends and we got to meet Victoria and heard a rumor that there were going to be actor's again this year, so we decided to bring our daughters. First we went to dinner at this yummy restaurant in Riverton called Marc Anthony's. If anybody cares, their breadsticks are to die for!

Amanda and Me

After dinner we went to the walmart in Riverton and found out that the rumor was true! Mike, Eric and Angela were appearing to sign DVD's. I don't know their real names (contrary to what some of you may believe...I'm NOT that obsessed! Ha.).
Well, the girls pooped out on us real early and got tired and very grouchy! Yes, we ourselves were quite surprised. But the line was long and we waited for a long time to see the actors. Kamri decided my hair was out of place...
Kamri and Maddie

While we were waiting, Maddie and Kamri got the idea to make shirts for the actors to sign. So we bought shirts and markers and the girls came up with what they wanted their shirts to say.

But after all our waiting, guess what?! The actors stayed a mere 45 and then left! They ditched us! Only a very select few people got actual DVD's signed. It was highly irritating because we had talked this up to the girls because of the great time we had last year when we met Victoria and got our DVD's signed by her. Oh well. I lifted my camera up really high and was able to snap a few shots of the actors. Mike and Eric are waving goodbye in the first couple pictures. In the last picture, Mike was signing a DVD and if you click on the picture, you can BARELY see Angela's face...or a small part of it...to Mike's left.



Maddie may disagree with me (she was tired and ornery and Kamri had major attitude this night!) but I'm glad we went!!!!!

4 comments:

Farm Girl said...

You'll be happy to know that I am almost half way through eclipse and hooked!! (yes I know I'm a little behind the rest of the world, but I never have time for reading....)

Kaycee said...

that sounded so awsome! to bad those darn actors ditched you!

Anonymous said...

Those punks, the news made it sound like they were there all night, but apparently they were only there long enough to be seen by the T V cameras, GAY T

Joel

Kitty said...

Wow! More actors at Walmart!? That's rude that they left everyone in line though...

Sign me!