Friday, March 12, 2010

This, that and the other....



Rendon fell asleep on Jaden while he was reading a book. Such a sweet picture!



Maddie LOVES the baby and almost eats him up every chance she gets!



Okay, gag. Here I am right after nose surgery to clear out my nasal passages. This was the most AWFUL experience I've ever had! (Aside from giving birth naturally three months ago!). Anyway, all I can say now is that I'm glad it's over with! And of course I can breathe out of my nose now so that's a total plus! HIDEOUS!


We had a mini sisters weekend and went shopping! Yes, most of our time was spent at the mall and we were in heaven! Even though we couldn't afford the $175 jeans we tried on at Buckle, we had fun trying them on! Look at our cute bums! (and not at the nose.....).

10 comments:

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

DebT! Your poor little nose! I didn't realize you had already done it! I hope it works!! Your family is adorable. I can't wait to see little Rendon again!

Tracy Beckett said...

Okay, that first picture of Rendon and his little chicken legs with your whole family is SO CUTE! In fact, I love all the pictures except your poor painful surgery one. You guys look oh so cute in your hot jeans! Love you, my sis!

Tracy Beckett said...

Oh, and I just noticed in the cute jeans picture how Tiff's hair is in the process of flipping up--that is way cool!

Tracy Collings said...

The pictures of Rendon are so sweet! I didn't realize you had surgery on your nose...ouch!

erika said...

I love you family picture.
sorry about your nose.

Doney Days said...

Your nose looks so painful!!! i hope it's feeling better! Rendon is adorable! I need to see him right now!!

Kaycee said...

hi debbie! your nose looked so hurtful. but Rendon is so cute in these pictures!

MikesDork said...

I hope you feel better soon Debbie! Rendon is getting so big!

The Holmes Family said...

The kids are so cute with the baby, and he's still so small. Sorry about your nose, looks like it hurt, ouch.

Kitty said...

Rendon is soooo cute! Tiff's hair is swishing in the last picture....cool!

Sign me!