Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Moon Party!

We had a 'New Moon' party that started off with our own version of 'Vampire Baseball'. Each team had to answer questions about Twilight and New Moon to take bases and get home runs!

Shereen kicked butt at Vampire Baseball! Notice how Rendon is appropriately dressed up for the baseball game...

Cuyler and Megan are showing off their "Quileute" tattoos... Team Jacob!

McKinley (Cuyler's girlfriend), Cuyler, Jordan and Megan

Kims shirt says, "I run with werewolves". Hannah's shirt says, "I run with vampires" and Lindsey's shirt says, "I love Edward"!

Erica, Amber, Alexa and Aiden. Erica and Alexa are Amber's sisters. Alexa's shirts said, "I love boys who sparkle!" And if you click on the picture to make it big, check out Amber's eyes, they will freak you out! If you can't really see them, she has in these cool looking contacts. They have pink in them somewhere.... She also has fangs in her teeth!

Maddie's shirt says, "I like my werewolves HOT! Jaden is dressed as Edward, I'm wearing my "Bad Vamps" shirt and Rendon is dressed up for the vampire baseball game!

7 comments:

Kally said...

How fun to have a New Moon Party, where do you find all these cool shirts and tattoo's? We must live in st. george? Grr, but how fun! Wish we lived closer so we could do fun things like this!

Kaycee said...

that looks so fun! wish my mom would do something like that!

erika said...

What a great Idea.

Traci said...

how fun is that! love that everyone got involved.
is that cousin shareen in the pix with your baby???

Anonymous said...

That is so neat Debbie! I love it. You all have so much fun. Rendon looks so cute in his baseball outfit. Too soon to tell if he's wolf or vamp though. Great idea!
Brenda Brown

Unknown said...

Remember our cousin Shareen, Sherry's daughter? I think it's 2 different people, so I don't know your sis-in-law.
PS This is Traci

Kitty said...

What a cool party! Jaden totally looks like Edward... root root root for Rendon's team! Cool shirts everybody!

Sign me!